Terms and conditions
A. Terms & Conditions for all Users
This Agreement provides important information to you, including information about your obligations regarding your content, our limitation of liability to you, and your agreement to resolve any disputes by individual arbitration and to waive the right to participate in a class action.
Changes to the Site or Terms
We reserve the right at any time to:
- change the terms and conditions of this Agreement, consistent with applicable law;
- change the Site, including eliminating or discontinuing any Information or Services (defined below) or other features in whole or in part; and
- deny or terminate your use of and/or access to the Site.
Any changes we make to the terms and conditions will be effective immediately upon our making such changes available on the Site, and posting notice of such changes on the Site or in another manner in our reasonable discretion. You agree that your continued use of the Site after such changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree with any of the updates to the terms of this Agreement, you should not use the Site. Be sure to return to this page periodically to ensure your familiarity with the most current version of this Agreement.
By registering with or using this Site you represent, acknowledge and agree that you are at least the age of majority where you reside.
Access to certain functionalities of the Site will require you to register with and/or provide certain information to Dekoera. If and when you register with or provide information to Dekoera, you agree to: (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted (including your email address) and (b) maintain and update your information (including your email address) to keep it accurate, current and complete.
Your Permitted Use of Services and Information
The services made available on the Site (collectively the ‘Services’), as well as any information provided through the Site (collectively, the ‘Information’), are provided for your personal use only, and not for any for-profit or commercial activities or purpose or for resale, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. No Dekoera materials or property may be copied, reproduced, displayed, republished, downloaded, posted, digitized, translated, modified, transmitted, distributed or commercially exploited in any way, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Dekoera’s permission to you for your use of this Site expressly excludes commercial use by you of any Information concerning product descriptions or professional listings for the benefit of another merchant. You expressly are prohibited from any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools in your use of the Site.
Dekoera permits you to view and print a reasonable number of copies of web pages located on the Site for your own personal use, but not for any for-profit or commercial purpose or for resale; provided that (a) you retain all trademark, copyright, and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials, (b) you provide attribution to Dekoera, (c) the material is printed in its entirety without modification, reformatting or adaptation of any kind, and (d) any such copies are subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and remain the property of Dekoera. You understand and agree that you may not authorize any Information to be reproduced, modified, displayed, performed, transferred, distributed or otherwise used by any third party, and you agree that you will take all reasonable steps to prevent any unauthorised reproduction and/or other use of the Information. You agree to advise Dekoera promptly of any such unauthorised use of which you are aware. Failure to abide by these conditions will immediately terminate this permission and may result in the infringement of the copyrights and/or trademarks and other proprietary rights of Dekoera or others.
Portrayal of Products
While every effort has been made to portray items accurately, slight variations may occur. All measurements quoted are approximate and the reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic and publishing processes will allow. Please note there may be variations in colours-dependant on the calibration and settings of individual screens.
Prices are as set out on the website and include VAT at the current rate. We reserve the right to alter prices at any time. It may be necessary to change prices either up or down, from time to time, including any alterations to the rate of VAT. Any price changes will be confirmed to you at the time of ordering.
Orders shipped outside of the European Union (further – EU) may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; Dekoera has no control over these charges, nor can Dekoera predict what they may be.
Your statutory rights are not affected by our Returns Policy.
If you are unhappy with your item, please send us an email at [email protected]. Our Returns Policy gives you 14 days to return or exchange an item bought online with a valid receipt. To be eligible for a refund or exchange, goods must be returned unused and in the same condition that you received it and must be in the original packaging. Unsealed after delivery bed linen and towels will not be accepted due to health protection or hygiene reasons.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Once your returned item is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 calendar days. If you paid for delivery of the goods, the cost of delivery will also be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. Unsealed after delivery bed linen and towels will not be accepted due to health protection or hygiene reasons. If you need to replace an item for the same, please send us an email at [email protected]
You are entitled to cancel or change your order within 24 h after an order was completed. If you wish to exercise these rights, please send us an email at [email protected].
If your order has already been dispatched, please follow our Returns Policy. Please note your rights to return products does not apply on personalized items, those made to your specifications including bespoke furniture items. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Products and Services
You may be provided with the opportunity on the Site or through the Services to purchase products or services that are offered, sold or manufactured by third parties (collectively ‘Products’).
Although all the information and materials about the products are provided by the manufacturers, we do not represent, warrant or guarantee that the Product descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a Product bought directly from Dekoera is not as described, then your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Dekoera strive for accuracy in pricing of the products sold. However, occasional errors or mistakes may cause inaccurate prices to appear on the Site.
As the goods are produced in the EU and marketed at Dekoera, you can be sure they comply with all EU standards.
Acceptable Use Policy
When using the Site, you agree to abide by common standards of etiquette and act in accordance with the law, as described further in our 'Acceptable Use Policy'.
As part of Dekoera’s Acceptable Use Policy, you agree not to use the Information, Services or any other part of the Site to take any action or actions that:
- are contrary to Dekoera's public image, goodwill or reputation;
- infringe on our or any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- express or imply that any of your statements, activities or causes are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent in each instance;
- violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation, or encourage any conduct that could constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
- are libellous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, invasive of privacy, abusive, tortious, hateful, discriminatory, pornographic or obscene;
- transmit any trade secret or other material, non-public information about any person, company or entity without the authorization to do so;
- restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using the Site, including, without limitation, by means of ‘hacking’ or defacing any portion of the Site;
- modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Site or Information;
- remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Information, Site, or Services;
- sublicense, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, or convey any rights under this Agreement to any third party, or otherwise commercially exploit or profit from the Information or content of the Site, or any portion thereof, in any manner whatsoever, except as expressly permitted herein;
- ‘frame’ or ‘mirror’ any part of the Site without our prior written authorization;
- distribute any virus, worm or other similar or deleterious files, scripts or programming routines;
- interfere with or disrupt any services or equipment with the intent of causing an excessive or disproportionate load on the infrastructure of Dekoera or its licensers or suppliers;
- involve the preparation or distribution of junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or other deceptive or unsolicited bulk or commercial email, or violate in any way the relevant regulations of the EU or equivalent, applicable, foreign law;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, ‘data mine’ the Site or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or its contents, authentication and security measures;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any submission;
- execute any form of network monitoring or run a network analyser or packet sniffer or other technology to intercept, decode, mine or display any packets used to communicate between the Site's servers or any data not intended for you; and/or
- harvest or collect information about any Site visitors or members without their express consent;
- contain any reference to or likeness of any identifiable third parties, unless consent has been obtained from all such individuals and their parent/legal guardian if they are under the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence.
The Site is owned and operated by Dekoera and its licensers. The Information and Services (and any intellectual property and other rights relating thereto) are and will remain the property of Dekoera and its licensers and suppliers. The Information and Services are protected by the EU and international copyright, trademark, and other laws, and you acknowledge that these rights are valid and enforceable. Except as set forth in this Agreement, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, sub-license, sell, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any part of the Site or any Service or Information without our prior written permission. The Site, Information, and Services may be used solely (a) to the extent permitted in this Agreement or (b) as expressly authorized in writing by Dekoera or, if so indicated in writing by Dekoera, its licensers or suppliers. Use of the Site or any Services or Information for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site or any Services or Information.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Site (collectively, the ‘Trademarks’) are the registered and unregistered trademarks of Dekoera, Dekoera licensers and suppliers, and/or others. Dekoera is a trademark of Mansarda Ltd. Nothing contained in this Agreement or the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks without the express written permission of Dekoera, Dekoera licensers or suppliers, or the third party owner of any such Trademarks, except as set forth in the following paragraph. You acknowledge and agree that all rights in and to the Dekoera Trademarks are our exclusive property, and any goodwill generated by your use of any Dekoera Trademarks will inure to our exclusive benefit. You will not take any action that is in conflict with our rights in or ownership of any our Trademarks.
Copyright and Trademark Policy
All content included in or made available through any Dekoera Service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Dekoera or its content suppliers and protected by EU copyright laws. The compilation of all content included in or made available through any Dekoera Service is the exclusive property of Dekoera and protected by Latvia’s and EU copyright laws. All software used on this Dekoera Service is the property of Dekoera or its software suppliers and protected by Latvia’s and EU copyright laws.
Dekoera, Dekoera Services, the Dekoera and Dekoera Services logos, and other graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and product and service names included in or made available through any Dekoera Service are trademarks or trade dress of Dekoera in Latvia and other countries. Dekoera's trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Dekoera’s, in any manner that is likely to cause.
Dekoera respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit the Copyright Infringement.
Reports of Other Violations
If you believe content on the Site violates Dekoera’s Acceptable Use Policy or otherwise violates applicable law (apart from copyright or trademark violations), you may contact us on [email protected]
Term & Termination
This Agreement is effective from the date that you first access the Site or submit any information to Dekoera, whichever is earlier, and shall remain effective until terminated in accordance with its terms.
Either party may terminate this section of the Agreement immediately on notice being received by the other party, in which case your Account will be permanently deleted.
If you don't think you'll use Dekoera again, you can request to have your account permanently deleted. Please keep in mind that you won't be able to reactivate your account. Then, if you'd like your account permanently deleted with no option for recovery, let us know.
Certain violations of this Agreement, as determined by Dekoera, may result in immediate termination of this Agreement, and/or your access to and use of the Site, without prior notice. This Agreement will also terminate automatically if you fail to comply with any term or provision of this Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement by either party, your right to use the Site shall immediately cease, and you shall destroy all copies of information that you have obtained from the Site, whether made under the terms of this Agreement or otherwise. All disclaimers, limitations of liability, indemnitees, Dekoera rights of ownership, and licenses to Dekoera shall survive any termination.
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site, or any part or portion thereof, with or without giving notice to you. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site, or any part of portion thereof. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to obligate Dekoera to maintain and support the Site, or any part or portion thereof, during the term of this Agreement.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY SINCE IT LIMITS THE LIABILITY OF DEKOERA ENTITIES TO YOU.
‘DEKOERA ENTITIES’ MEANS DEKOERA AND ANY SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, RELATED COMPANIES, SUPPLIERS, LICENSERS AND PARTNERS, AND THE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES OF EVERY OF THEM. EVERY PROVISION BELOW APPLIES TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW:
- WE ARE PROVIDING YOU WITH THE SITE, SERVICES, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS, AND THIRD-PARTY CONTENT ON AN ‘AS IS’ AND ‘AS AVAILABLE’ BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, DEKOERA ENTITIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE SERVICE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR TRADE USAGE.
- DEKOERA ENTITIES MAKE NO PROMISES WITH RESPECT TO, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FOR: (i) CONTENT POSTED BY ANY THIRD-PARTY ON THE SITE, (ii) THE PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS OR PRODUCTS, (iii) THIRD-PARTY SITES AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICE LISTED ON OR ACCESSIBLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE, (iv) PLANTS OR SEEDS FROM THE EXCHANGES, AND (v) THE QUALITY OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY YOU ENCOUNTER IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
- YOU AGREE THAT UNDER THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DEKOERA ENTITIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU AGREE THAT DEKOERA ENTITIES SPECIFICALLY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, REPUTATIONAL HARM, OR LOSS OF DATA (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR SUCH DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE) ARISING OUT OF AND IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR PRODUCTS. YOUR USE OF THE SITE, PRODUCTS, INFORMATION, OR SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
You agree to fully indemnify, defend, and hold Dekoera, our licensors, suppliers, agents, successors, and assigns and our and their directors, officers, employees, consultants, and other representatives, harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees), and other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from: (a) your breach of this Agreement, including but not limited to the Acceptable Use Policy; (b) any allegation that any materials you submit to us or transmit to the Site infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party; (c) your activities in connection with the Site or other websites to which the Site is linked; and/or (d) your negligent or wilful misconduct.
Controlling Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Latvia and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Latvia’s Courts.
The Dekoera is the trading name of Dekoera, Ltd.
The site is owned and operated by Dekoera, Ltd., registered in Latvia, company number 40203058546.
The registered office is Kr. Barona str. 64, Riga, Latvia, LV-1011, please do not send returns to this address.
For Delivery & Returns please contact our customer services team by emailing [email protected] who will be happy to advise you on the process.
Termination of this Agreement shall:
- be without prejudice to any other rights or remedies to which we may be entitled under this Agreement or at law;
- not affect any accrued rights or liabilities that we may have; and
- not affect the coming into or continuance in force of any provision of this Agreement which is expressly or by implication intended to come into or continue in force after such termination.
Dekoera is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, your data will not be disclosed to third parties without your consent beforehand.
By shopping in our web shop without registering, you agree that the information you provide is used in order processing, execution, and is transferred to the delivery service to finalize the relevant documents and ensure the supply of goods.
As a registered user, you agree to protect and not to transfer to third parties your login data to enable access to the portal database. In case you lose your personal data or they are made available to a third party, please immediately report it to us so that we can change your login data.
Please note that the Personal Data Protection Act stipulates that your personal data must be true and correct. Therefore, when registering, you confirm that your specified data meets these requirements, and, in case of changes, you make appropriate changes in your Dekoera.com account.
Information we collect:
- Account and Profile Information: When you create an account on Dekoera, we collect your name and the contact information you provide.
- Transactional Information: If you purchase products within the Site, certain information collected for processing your request, such as your phone number, address, email, and credit card information, may be shared with relevant third-parties in order for them to process your request (but not for their own marketing or other purposes). When you submit credit card information, we do not collect this data as Dekoera use authorized gateways for card and PayPal payments.
- Site Activity/Automatically Collected Information: We collect and may store information about your use of the Site, such as your search activity, the pages you view, and the date and time of your visit. We also collect and may store information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the Site, such as your browser type, type of computer or mobile device, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, unique device identifier, location, and requested and referring URLs.
We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our online shopping experience. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come from and the pages they viewed.
In addition to these standard cookies, we also use Google Analytics Advertising Features, which allow us to collect information on our visitor demographics. We use this data to better understand our customers, to ensure our content is relevant. Visitors can of course opt-out at any time. To do this, click here and follow the official steps, as provided by Google.
Sharing Your Information
We do not rent or sell your personal contact information (such as your email address associated with your account registration) to third-parties to use for their own marketing purposes. We may share some information about you with third parties in connection with your use of the Site. Our information sharing with third-parties fall into these categories and purposes:
- Agents, Contractors, and Service Providers: We may share your information with our agents and contractors or other service providers as needed to carry out the performance and functionality of the Site, fulfil your requests or authorized commercial transactions, or provide customer support.
- Analytics and Usage: We may share user information in the aggregate, with third parties, such as advertisers, professionals, and business. For example, we may disclose to a business the number of users that have viewed their product. Business or professionals that participate on the Dekoera network may also access usage data associated with your public profile. For example, a business can see that you, as identified by unique identity number, assigned by software in order to maintain anonymity of particular user, any profile photo, and any other publicly displayed profile identifiers (but not identified by your email or non-public account information), added their product to one of your Idea books on a particular date.
- Business Transfers: If we are acquired by or merged with another entity, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected about you to the other company.
- Investigations: We may investigate and disclose information from or about you, as permitted by applicable law, if we have a good faith belief that such investigation or disclosure is (a) reasonably necessary to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us; (b) helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site; or (c) helpful to protect our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users, subsidiaries, or the public.
All online purchases take place in a safe environment using the latest security technology to protect our customers. We encrypt your credit card information to ensure your transactions with us are private and protected using Secure Socket Layers (SSL) technology.
We also use internal and external validation and fraud checking systems to verify your identity.
Our site may contain links to external sites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites.
For purposes of quality control and training, emails may be monitored.