Bar stool with epoxy steel base and lacquered wood seat, 65cm height.
CANCIO is a family business founded in 1959 specialized in the manufacture of tables, chairs, and stools. CANCIO designs and produces all its range in the premises located in Villalba de los Alcores, Valladolid (Spain), a factory with a surface of 13.000m2
Our work is conceived at a high level of aesthetic and technical detail and is focused to offer modern and functional solutions for any kitchen, dining or contract space.
The history of CANCIO is the history of the founder, Gregorio Cancio, whose origins are in Madrid where he started working as a cabinet-maker at the end of the 1950’s. In 1958 he moved to Villalba de los Alcores with his team, his home town where Cancio put down roots. In 2016, 20 years after the death of “Goyo”, his fighting spirit and creative character live on in the young team which is today’s CANCIO.
Some of the reasons why choosing Cancio is a good idea
- Produced in Spain, with the best European Quality Standards.
- 60 years of experience in furniture manufacture.
- Agile and flexible production processes which allow us to offer a quick delivery of any item.
- Adaptable to any space necessity with some customised products.
- A wide range of finishes allows to offer solutions for any furnishing demand.
- We like Design. We have our own Design and Development Team and we also collaborate with freelance designers.
- We use respectful and not pollutant processes, with the most possible recyclable components.
- Our products are distributed exclusively through authorised establishments of recognised prestige.